Dem, it's so awesome.
Padahal film ini sudah lama gue beli and nangkring aja di tumpukan dvd yang udah/belum di tonton. Padahal hubby udah recommend berkali-kali bahwa filmnya bagus banget.
Finaly got my 2 day off and home alone.. good combination.
After chat my friends and watching another movie... it's on..
Pertama agak membosankan tapi after 10 minutes.. my feet was cold sweat..
Ngga berasa scene after scene.. ternyata kisah nyata !!
Ini yang makin bikin gue puas sama ini film.
Well, foto yang di atas sih bukan orang aslinya ya at least fotonya itu seperti nyata.
Akhirnya their bodies never been found except one, Loic Riveaux.
Ini dia tempat salah satu mayatnya di ketemukan
Found out that the butcher mountain named Anton Zomarech was kidnapped at the age of 5 and never been found.
Wonder what he had been thru all of his life...
Wish that I could found the pics on the internet, but no luck..
I think that's about it !!!
Any comment ? But do not mock me coz this is my territory !!
See ya ..

Creepy movie.
BalasHapusHello, I am from Iraq on the continent of Asia. I was asking about what happened in this movie at the beginning, but I knew the true story. After I discovered the truth, I became really afraid. The place has become dangerous. You must be careful. I hope you will respond if you are alive. Greetings from Iraq
BalasHapus